Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Break - To Do List

Enjoying the glorious week off that I have, thanks to Spring Break!

Today is Tuesday, which means I have 6 days left of break. Here are my plans for the upcoming week:

Tuesday:
Clean and Organize Office and Kitchen, clean and chlorinate the pool.

Wednesday:
Clean and Organize Master Bedroom and Bathroom

Thursday:
Clean and Organize Living Room and Family Room

Friday:
Clean and Rearrange Guest Room and Guest Bathroom

Saturday:
Paperwork/Lesson Plans

Sunday:
Finish the flooring in the closet (assuming that the hubs can help with moving the heavy stuff.)

Right now, since it is Tuesday, I am working on the office and the kitchen. I will be honest though, it has been a slow process. It is my Spring Break, after all, so I am getting some much needed relaxation in as well. But seriously, it is time to get my butt in gear. I will be back later to update my progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment